The National Trust for Scotland invites you to join in the Jacobite Journey at Culloden Battlefield, where the course of British, European and world history was changed forever.
The atmospheric five-star Culloden Battlefield, scene of the final defeat of Bonnie Prince Charlie’s Jacobite army, invites groups to immerse themselves in the historic events of 1746 with an exciting new selection of ‘Jacobite’ experiences.
Explore life as a Jacobite solider in A Soldier’s Life workshop, handle 18th-century replica weapons, shields and tools, play period games and dress in period costume (including tartan plaid) for the ultimate Jacobite ‘selfie’. Available by pre-booking only.
Geared towards the needs of International and UK visitors, Culloden also offers:
- multilingual interpretation in 11 languages
- 360 degree total immersion battle theatre
- GPS-enabled audio battlefield guides
- Fast-track entry for pre-booked coach parties
- Free coach parking and exclusive driver/guide benefits
- 6 specially designed Taste our Best award-winning group menus
- Exclusive Culloden branded products in the newly refurbished gift shop
Image via nts.org.uk.